Delhi, the capital of our country is popularly known as ‘The city of cities’, the backstory of the name goes back to 1100 A.D. and the rulers of the place. Delhi is a symbol of our history and is a fascinating balance of rich, colourful culture, delicious food, trade, heritage, and architecture. But, how much ever beautiful city Delhi is, one needs occasional breaks from their tiresome mechanized lives to rejuvenate themselves. One needs to revive that travel bug in their minds from time to time to keep it alive. Exotic beaches and beautiful valleys are commonplace destinations. But now, it’s time for something different. A place so different that is antiquely and ethnically challenging to one’s minds, which not even ‘Purani Delhi’ cannot satiate – Hyderabad, where technology meets the ‘Nawabichaal-dhaal’. One must check the flight schedule for the same. Cheap Delhi to Hyderabad Flights usually take around 2 hours and with that, you have reached your beautiful destination.
Some places which mandatory to visit while vacationing in Hyderabad:
- Charminar, which stands majestically at the heart of Hyderabad, is a very popular historic monument. The monument was built in 1591 by MuḥammadQulīQuṭb Shah, the fifth king of the QuṭbShāhī dynasty, his new capital. Charminar is a grand architectural composition in Indo-Saracenic style.
- Ramoji Film City It is also a popular tourism and recreation centre, containing natural and artificial attractions including an amusement park’. Surely visit if you are a Movie Buff.
- Don’t forget to visit the Salar Jung Museum in the heart of the city. Not only does it promise to transport you to the land of the erstwhile Nizams but also it is wonderfully stocked curio shop gives you the perfect opportunity to shop for souvenirs.
- Golkonda is a citadel and fort in Southern India and was the capital of the medieval sultanate of the QutbShahi dynasty. Most popularly known for its mine, some of the world-renowned gems like the Kohinoor, Noor-ul Ain, the Hope Diamond, etc. have come from here. Visit this fort which is now in ruins, learn the history.
- QutbShahi TombsandPaigah Tombsare home to various tombs dedicated to Rulers of QutubShahi dynasty. There are many beautiful palaces, which one might be interested to visit. Falaknuma Palace, Chowmahalla Palace, AsmanGarh Palace, TaramatiBaradari and Bella Vista are some of the famous palaces which grab tourist’s attention,
- Other activities which seem lucrative for tourists to be a part of are – shopping for pearls, diamonds, and precious stones. One must go to Hyderabad and not return with pearls. Well, there are other less expensive things to do, too. Another mandatory thing to do while you are in Hyderabad is ‘Eat’! Gorge on delicious Boti kebabs, Haleem, Biryani, and dosas. And then to indulge in something sweet, ‘Qubanikameetha’ and phirni will do the job well. Or you can simply relax with a cup ‘Irani’ chai and Osmania biscuits.
Relax, rejuvenate and revive your senses with this short tour to Hyderabad. Once again, Delhi to Hyderabad Flights will take you back to Delhi and into your normal lives. And you’ll be waiting patiently for the time for your vacation soon.